Honestly, most of us are addicted to our cell phones.
What is cell phone addiction? Well, not as if I am providing you with a medical definition over here or something but if you are eating, sleeping, bathing and reading along with your cell phone… then obviously that’s not normal, right?
Fortunately or fortunately, most of us suffer this addiction. So, to know if we are a victim or not, here are a few signs. Check out.
1. It’s the first thing you look for in the morning.
2. You keep playing with it uselessly though there’s no activity on it as such.
3. Your reaction when you find out your relatives WiFi password on a boring dinner.
4. You have apologized to your phone after dropping it.
5. You are on phone while sleeping.
6. Your proposal is incomplete without your cell phone.
7. You can’t leave your house without your phone, ever!
8. You know if you are not looking at your cell phone, it is looking at you!
9. You get emotional, when your battery is dying:
10. Whenever it rings, you pick it up with style.
So, how many of you are addicted to your cell phones?
Originally published at Carbonated.tv