All of us have been hit by the cupid at least once in our lives and if you haven’t been through the experience yet then don’t worry you shortly will fall in love with someone, soon.
The question is, how do we exactly know if we are in love or not? Whatever happens in fairytales is crap, it’s not even near to reality… so if you are a Disney fan and you have grown up fantasizing about a prince charming then sorry to say you’ll end up disappointed. Love is an amazing feeling but it’s not as fun as shown in these ‘happily ever after’ animations. But it’s true that we end up doing all those crazy things that we laugh at entire our lives when the cupid hits us. It is crazy, it’s stupid and that is why it’s love.
Here’ we have compiled a list of 14 signs of love for you to look at and get benefit from. Enjoy!
1. You think every pathetic and cheesy song is made for you.
2. Your friends unanimously hate him but you don’t.
And you end up fighting with them!
3. You bore your friends by talking about him all the time and they just want you to shut up.
4. All of a sudden, you are a poet.
5. Surprisingly, you want to look good now.
6. Somehow you find his every ridiculous thing cute.
7. You’ll laugh on every pathetic joke he makes.
8. Apparently you become the most beautiful person on earth while looking at yourself in the mirror.
9. You creepily smile alone while thinking about your special one.
10. And you keep thinking about him, all the time, lying somewhere!
11. You keep stalking his Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter over and over again.
12. You want to bring him to every friend’s night out.
And the entry is somewhat like this:
13. You start fantasizing a ‘fairytale’ life together.
14. You’re watching a movie starring Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper and you can’t concentrate because you are too busy thinking about him.
And we totally feel sorry for you.
Now you know what’s wrong with you, if you notice these 14 signs.
Here’s wishing you all a happy, healthy and (LOVE)ly life.
Originally published at Carbonated.tv