The photo above exactly depicts the realization of being the middle child in your family. You might not understand what it feels like to be if you are not one but those who are know exactly what I am talking about.
Your parents forget your birthday, your college fund, your name and sometimes they forget that you even exist.
Remember this feeling guys?
So, instead of feeling alone, ignored and whining about getting the least attention among your siblings, here we have compiled a list of reasons for you to feel happy about being the middle child of your family.
Check out these awesome benefits and thank god you are not the eldest and the youngest one of your parents. Enjoy!
1. You can stay in your room and do whatever you want to because you basically don’t exist and everyone’s least bothered about your absence.
Imagine the benefits of being alone in your room! That peace, that serenity…
2. No matter what you do, it is never special; you’d always be compared with your siblings. So, when no one really cares, you don’t necessarily have to do anything special. Just enjoy and keep eating 😉
And let others take the responsibility doing special things!
3. You can peruse your interests and make your dream career; your parents won’t be ever proud of you anyway.
4. You can always celebrate you birthdays with friends, your family won’t even remember your big day.
5. You will love your middle child more than your parents loved you. You’ve been there, you’d know how it feels!
These were some reasons for you to feel awesome. If you have anything to add please comment.