beautiful dress, beautiful women, compliments, confidence boosters in women, confidence trick, happy women, lifestyle, perfect hair, smooth hair, top 20 feel good factors, women, women confidence boosting factors, women fashion, women love, women outfits
You might think it’s an expensive beauty product or treatment but as Carole-Ann Rice, spokesman for Ready To Glow put it: ‘The smallest things can make the world of difference to a woman’s confidence.’
Women spend so much on themselves to feel better but the best confidence boosters are compliments from your partners and friends, cuddles, some beautiful sleep and a lot more that’s not much expansive but to women it means a lot.
The study for Ready To Glow campaign reflects how confidence is the key to giving women the ‘feel-good’ factor. Here’s a list of top 20 feel-good factors. Have a look and feel-good about yourselves.
1. A compliment from a friend or partner:
2. Perfect hair:
3. Looking good in a photograph:
4. Silky smooth legs:
5.A beautiful night sleep
7. Being told ‘I love you’:
8. A perfect tan:
9. When a stranger smiles at you:
10. New innerwear:
11. When someone says you look young:
12. Being Asked Where You Shopped From:
13. When you are dressed perfectly:
14. Being told by a child you are pretty:
15. Waking up with a spotless face:
16. An outfit that reveals the favorite part of your body:
17. Getting you facial hair plucked:
18. When someone asks you out on a date:
19. A manicure
20. Perfect make-up
Ladies, now you know how to be happier, and guys you also know how to keep us happy.
Best of luck.
Originally published at Carbonated.tv